TECNA Zero-Gravity Food Industry Balancers FOR SALE
TECNA Models 9411RL – 9412RL – 9413RL – 9414RL – 9434RL – 9435RL – 9436RL – 9437RL – 9438RL – 9439RL – 9440RL – 9441RL – 9442RL – 9443RL – 9444RL – 9451RL – 9452RL – 9453RL – 9454RL – 9455RL – 9456RL
TECNA zero-gravity food industry balancer models 9411RL – 9456RL feature a cast aluminum housing with special high-strength Rilsan® treatment against oxidation and chemical aggression from soaps and detergents. Furthermore, they carry the load on a rust-proof stainless steel wire rope.
TECNA zero-gravity food industry balancer models 9411RL – 9456RL are designed for extreme working environments. Models 9411RL – 9456RL feature a cast aluminum housing with special high-strength Rilsan ® treatment, and rust-proof stainless steel wire cable / rope with a capacity of 132.3 – 220.5 lbs. (60.0 – 100.0 kg) and a stroke length of 98.4 in (2500 mm).
TECNA Zero-Gravity Food Grade Balancers
Models 9411RL – 9412RL – 9413RL – 9414RL – 9434RL – 9435RL – 9436RL – 9437RL – 9438RL – 9439RL – 9440RL – 9441RL – 9442RL – 9443RL – 9444RL – 9451RL – 9452RL – 9453RL – 9454RL – 9455RL – 9456RL
Capacity: 132.3 – 220.5 lbs. (60.0 – 100.0 kg)
TECNA zero-gravity food industry balancers and retractors are designed for extreme working environments such as food and beverage, meat processing, dairy, bakery and confectionery, and industrial washing and sanitizing. Zero-gravity balancers feature a conical drum (zero-gravity) in order to maintain the load in the operator’s last position.
- Cast aluminum housing with special high-strength Rilsan ® treatment against oxidation and chemical aggression from soaps and detergents
- A smoother surface facilitates cleaning and sanitization
- Food grade rope guide, shock absorber, and wire cap
- Rustproof and stainless steel exterior materials
- NSF-H1 certified food grade grease
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminum alloy.
- Rust-proof stainless steel cable / rope
- Adjustable capacity by means of a worm screw
- Auxiliary safety suspension
- Safety device against load dropping due to the spring breakage (>3kg)
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook
- Locking device to block the load at any height
- Adjustable stroke limiting device
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings
- Cable guide in antifriction material
- Inert spring drum assembly
- Polyamides thimble
* Features and specifications may vary and are subject to change without notice
|TECNA ZERO-GRAVITY Food Grade Balancers|
|9354RL – 9359RL||9361RL – 9369RL||9520RL – 9325RL||9411RL – 9456RL|
View our tool balancer OVERVIEW brochure or FULL Catalog by clicking on the links below. Speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com team member by calling 844-44-TECNA.
BALANCERSDirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. (WSI), is a stocking master distributor of TECNA spring tool balancers and tool retractors. We maintain an IN-STOCK inventory FOR SALE at our Warrensville Heights, OHIO location for quick shipment and delivery. To speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com (WSI) team member, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on WSI, including spot and projection welders, manual, fully and semi-automated welding automation and resistance welding consumables, spare parts and accessories visit www.wsiweld.com.