TECNA Explosion Resistant (ATEX-Rated) Balancers and Retractors
Buy TECNA Explosion Resistant Spring Tool Balancers and Retractors TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory.
TECNA explosion resistant (ATEX-rated) spring tool balancers and retractors are ideal for installation in hazardous conditions. This includes explosive areas containing flammable gases or combustible dust. TECNA explosion resistant balancers are ATEX certified to Ex II 2G c T6 and Ex II 2D c T85°C.
TECNA balancers and retractors make tools nearly weightless, reducing operator fatigue and improving safety and ergonomics. As the tool is repositioned the stainless steel cable extends and retracts smoothly from the aluminum housing, providing full range of motion. Tension adjustment is easy and precise.
TECNA explosion resistant (ATEX-rated) balancers and retractors are available in a standard Stainless Steel Cable models. Nylon Cable (synthetic rope) balancers are also available, but are not intended for use in hazardous or explosive environments.
TECNA Explosion Resistant Balancers
Use the following SEARCH option to find a specific TECNA Explosion Resistant Balancer. To refine your search, click the arrow and select only your desired table columns. If you have any questions, please call 844-44-TECNA.
- Ribbed, Sealed Nylon or Aluminum Alloy housing
- Stainless steel cable
- Spring tension adjustable throughout the full load range
- Adjustable travel limit on cable
- Tapered drum rotates on ball bearings for smooth handling
- Cable guides made of antifriction material for easiest use
- Polyamide or Steel Wire Rope Thimble ensures long service life
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- Rotating safety hook hangs your balancer where you need it – securely!
- Non-sparking spring drum assembly
- Safety device protects load from falling if spring breaks (balancer capacity > 6.6 lbs / 3kg only)
- Auxiliary safety cable included, to prevent balancer from falling if safety hook breaks
- Centrifugal safety device included
* Features and specifications may vary, and are subject to change without notice
Optional features available for certain models. Contact your customer service representative for help choosing the best tool balancer for your application.
- Optional Load Lock secures the load at any height (OPTION B)
- Optional Cable Brake slows travel speed (OPTION F)
|9250AX Balancers||9311AX – 9313AX Balancers||9320AX – 9323AX Balancers||9336AX – 9339AX Balancers|
|9340AX – 9349AX Balancers||9350AX – 9359AX Balancers||9502AX – 9509AX Balancers||9520AX – 9525AX Balancers|
View our tool balancer OVERVIEW brochure or FULL Catalog by clicking on the links below. Speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com team member by calling 844-44-TECNA.
Looking for more information, on TECNA explosion resistant (ATEX rated) tool balancers from BALANCERSDirect.com? REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
WELD SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS
BALANCERSDirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. We manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.
As a stocking master distributor, Weld Systems Integrators carries a full line of TECNA resistance welding equipment at TECNADirect.com, including: