TECNA Stainless Steel Cable Spring Tool Balancers and Retractors FOR SALE from BALANCERSDirect.com
Buy TECNA Stainless Steel Cable Spring Tool Balancers and Retractors TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory.
Stainless steel cable spring tool balancers (INOX rope) and retractors from TECNA are multifunctional and durable. BALANCERSDirect.com offers a stainless steel balancers and retractors with capacities ranging from 0.4 to 396 lbs. (0.2 – 180 kg). Stroke length up to 118 in (3000 mm).
Our stainless steel cable spring tool balancers feature a nylon, aluminum or rubberized-aluminum body material. Furthermore, they carry the load on a stainless steel wire rope.
TECNA balancers and retractors make tools nearly weightless, reducing operator fatigue and improving safety and ergonomics. As the tool is repositioned the stainless steel cable extends and retracts smoothly from the aluminum housing, providing full range of motion. Tension adjustment is easy and precise.
TECNA Stainless Steel Cable Balancers
Use the following SEARCH option to find a specific TECNA Stainless Steel Cable Balancer. To refine your search, click the arrow and select only your desired table columns. If you have any questions, please call 844-44-TECNA.
- Ribbed, Sealed Nylon or Aluminum Alloy housing
- Stainless steel cable
- Spring tension adjustable throughout the full load range
- Adjustable travel limit on cable
- Tapered drum rotates on ball bearings for smooth handling
- Cable guides made of anti-friction material for easiest use
- Polyamide or Steel Wire Rope Thimble ensures long service life
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
- Rotating safety hook hangs your balancer where you need it – securely!
- Non-sparking spring drum assembly
- Safety device protects load from falling if spring breaks (balancer capacity > 6.6 lbs / 3kg only)
- Auxiliary safety cable included, to prevent balancer from falling if safety hook breaks
- Centrifugal safety device included
* Features and specifications may vary, and are subject to change without notice
Optional features available for certain models. Contact your customer service representative for help choosing the best tool balancer for your application.
- Load Lock secures the load at any height (OPTION B)
- Rotating Insulated Load Hook allows user to rotate the load only, rather than the entire balancer (OPTION R)
- Cable Brake slows travel speed (OPTION F)
- Rubberized Aluminum Housing protects other items hanging nearby (OPTION G).
|9300 – 9303 Balancers||9311 – 9313 Balancers||9320 – 9323 Balancers||9336 – 9340 Balancers||9346 – 9350 Balancers||9354 – 9359 Balancers|
|9354G – 9359G Balancers||9361 – 9369 Balancers||9361G – 9369G Balancers||9370 – 9371 Balancers||9370G – 9371G Balancers||9401 – 9405
9431 – 9433 Balancers
|9401G – 9405G
9431G – 9433G Balancers
|9411 – 9414
9434 – 9444 Balancers
|9411G – 9414G
9434G – 9444G Balancers
|9422 – 9426
9451 – 9456 Balancers
|9422 – 9426G
9451 – 9456G Balancers
|9502 – 9509
9520 – 9525 Balancers
View our tool balancer OVERVIEW brochure or FULL Catalog by clicking on the links below. Speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com team member by calling 844-44-TECNA.
BALANCERSDirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. (WSI), is a stocking master distributor of TECNA spring tool balancers and tool retractors. We maintain an IN-STOCK inventory FOR SALE at our Warrensville Heights, OHIO location for quick shipment and delivery. To speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com (WSI) team member, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on WSI, including spot and projection welders, manual, fully and semi-automated welding automation and resistance welding consumables, spare parts and accessories visit www.wsiweld.com.