Floor-Mounted Bridge Rail Suspension from BALANCERSDirect.com
Buy Floor-Mounted Bridge Rail Suspension System TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory.
Floor-mounted bridge rail suspension systems IN-STOCK from BALANCERSDirect.com. Our floor-mounted bridge rails bolts to the floor around the work cell. Paired with a TECNA tool balancer, this system allows for improved movement of portable spot welding guns across three axes of motion.
Considered the best solution for buildings with tall ceilings, because they do not put stress on the overhead structure. Or where cranes need to be able to move above the area of the workstation.
Floor-mounted bridge rail system installation is usually straight forward. Furthermore, these cranes are also easy to move in the future. Free Standing systems need a reinforced concrete floor of at least 6 inches.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs.
- Rectangular coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn’t require existing support structure
Make sure you look through all our suspension options to find the right one for your building.
Shop BALANCERSDirect.com for all your balancer needs. Contact us today! For more information, on IN-STOCK floor-mounted bridge rail welding gun suspension, give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- Ease of Installation / install on any standard 6″ concrete floor
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Aluminum or coped aluminum bridge
- Cantilevered supports
- Seismic Zone IV
- Galvanizing; custom paint
BALANCERSDirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. (WSI), is a stocking master distributor of TECNA spring tool balancers and tool retractors. We maintain an IN-STOCK inventory FOR SALE at our Warrensville Heights, OHIO location for quick shipment and delivery. To speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com (WSI) team member, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on WSI, including spot and projection welders, manual, fully and semi-automated welding automation and resistance welding consumables, spare parts and accessories visit www.wsiweld.com.