Ceiling-Mounted Bridge Rail Suspension from BALANCERSDirect.com
Buy Ceiling-Mounted Bridge Rail Suspension System TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory.
As a stocking master distributor, BALANCERSDirect.com has an IN-STOCK inventory of ceiling-mounted bridge rail welding gun suspension systems. Coupled with a tool balancer, allows for easy movement of your portable spot welding gun throughout all three axes of motion. Furthermore, depending upon the height of the ceiling, ceiling-mounted bridge rails are typically mounted directly to beams, or suspended from threaded rod and cross-braced to pipe or structural supports.
With ceiling-mounted systems, supporting steel does not interfere with the handling operation. In addition, ceiling-mounted systems require a building with an adequate overhead structure to hang the crane.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs.
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard.
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
Shop BALANCERSDirect.com for all your welding product needs. For more information, on ceiling-mounted bridge rail suspension systems, give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- No support structures so work areas are kept clear of obstruction
- Ease of Installation
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Aluminum or coped aluminum bridge
- Cantilevered supports
- Seismic Zone IV
- Galvanizing; custom paint
BALANCERSDirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. (WSI), is a stocking master distributor of TECNA spring tool balancers and tool retractors. We maintain an IN-STOCK inventory FOR SALE at our Warrensville Heights, OHIO location for quick shipment and delivery. To speak with a BALANCERSDirect.com (WSI) team member, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on WSI, including spot and projection welders, manual, fully and semi-automated welding automation and resistance welding consumables, spare parts and accessories visit www.wsiweld.com.