Because we support essential businesses, Weld Systems Integrators is currently open.
The complete scope of the Critical Infrastructure Sector can be found at https://www.cisa.gov/critical-infrastructure-sectors.
We are dedicated in supporting our customers, suppliers and team members during this time. Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our employees, while doing whatever possible to remain open to actively support our customers. We will continue to monitor and adhere to the policies set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the state of Ohio and other government agencies.
WSI has taken steps, including those listed below, to ensure the continued health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our suppliers, and to safeguard our supply chain as much as possible:
- implemented enhanced sanitizing schedules and procedures for our facilities
- restricted travel
- limited internal meetings to small groups, incorporating social distancing requirements and/or using video conferencing
- expanded telecommuting opportunities for specific departments
- established testing and quarantine guidelines consistent with those required by governing authorities and recommended by the CDC
- restricted supplier, service provider and customer visits to our facilities to an “essential only” basis
- confirmed the readiness of our key suppliers and logistics providers
Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you will be closing or altering your hours, please let us know so that we can coordinate any open orders in process.
Be safe and stay well!
Weld Systems Integrators
Main: 844-WSI-WELD | International: +1-216-475-5629